Software Product Marketing
Marketing your software product is an important pillar for the success of your business.
We help you define your marketing strategy and maximize your chances of success.
A successful product strategy contains the following key points:
- Who are the customers? (This is a question a foundational question we need to ask ourselves even before we start to build anything)
- Positioning: how do we position the software product in the head of our customers?
- What are the messages we use to communicate with customers and potential customers?
- How are we going to reach our potential customers? What are our acquisition channels?
- What are the KPI’s we would like to measure: NPS, virality, sales, signups etc.
Just like the software development process, software product marketing is iterative. The best organizations in the world follow a simple rule that leads to excellence: always try to be better than yesterday, continuously improving on your processes and tactics.